Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sahabat-Qu...Bukan aQ...

As a Best Friend...


CHARACTER
You are "Full of Passion"
I am "Full of Patient"


POINT OF VIEW
You are "Hot Thinker"
I am "Cold Thinker"


FASHION LOOK

You are "Sporty Casual"
I am "Feminine Romantic"


FAVORITE COLOR

You Love "Hue of Black, Blue and Green"
I Love "Hue of White, Pink and Purple"


FAVORITE MUSIC

You are "Addict of Eastern"
I am "Addict of Western"


FAVORITE MOVIE
You are "In Love with TV Series Movie"
I am "In Love with Box Office Movie"


SENS OF HUMOR
You are "Crazy of Eccentric Humor"
I am "Crazy of Romantic Humor"


And The Most Different Thing is...
You take "70% of Brain and 30% of Heart" in Your Life
I take "70% of Heart and 30% of Brain" in My Life


Nevertheless...
We feel "Comfortable and Complement"
Each of Us are Special in our Own Special Way...
Coz We are "Smart, Sweet and Cheerful" hehe




Dedicated to my best friend...Indah Lestari
oya_scooter